quarta-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2010

Tom Gabel e seus reinos ásperos






Tom Gabel (born November 8, 1980) is the lead singer and guitarist of Gainesville, Florida punk band Against Me!, as well as a solo artist. He was born on an Army base in Georgia and traveled around the world, following his father's military assignments. He started Against Me! at age 17 after dropping out of high school. On October 28, 2008, Gabel released his solo debut, a 7-song EP entitled Heart Burns.
I'm waking up in night terror
Can't stop the future
Keeps pushing me ahead
I feel the weight of the world crushing down on me
And time seems so linear
Decisions seem so absolute

Yeah it's a harsh realm
Yeah it's a harsh realm
Don't abandon me
Don't abandon me

There's a million things to get done today
I can't come down, I can't think straight
You give a little bit of time everyone you meet
And what do you say for yourself?
How much money do you need
To give yourself a sense of security?
* * *

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails