sexta-feira, 19 de junho de 2009

White white white!

I love white! How do you feel about white?
Swedish homes are often like that and I love them!
Some may find white boring... but I think it is such a chic colour.Do you use it in your home?
I know that is not really a color and I know that probably is not very practical, but I love it anyway,rs...
Fresh, clean and simple!
Lovely!
White can be sophisticated and romantic...
White is peaceful, and it's like a blank canvas where you can add touches of colors with fabrics, pictures, candles and flowers!
Love your home...
Bonjour! :)

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

your blog is good .
I like it.

Foquinha! disse...

Color life,
Thanks for your visit... I love to see collections of beautiful things throughout the home, and here are my favorites... come in always,rs... Kisses!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails