segunda-feira, 13 de julho de 2009

First Lady of Rock

If ever there was a First Lady of Rock, Anita Pallenberg is a Rolling Stone. Pallenberg is said to have inspired several Stones songs, including "Angie" and "You Got the Silver"... As a fresh-faced teen model, 1965 and her influence has been profound. Anita with Brian Jones at Heathrow Airport, 1966. She keeps things crazy. En route to Tangier with Marianne Faithfull, 1967. Pallenberg left no Stone unturned, so to speak, romancing Brian Jones, Keith Richards, and, rumor has it, Mick Jagger. Mick Jagger puckers up for Pallenberg on the set of Performance 1968. "My life has become about the little things," she said recently. "It was all about the big things at first and now it's all little things..."

2 comentários:

★ Crazy Drile™ disse...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS FOQUINHA!!!! we are reading your chapters in English!! really great change...now foquinha is INTERNATIONAL!


K
I
S
S
E
S
S

A
N
D

B
E
I
J
O
S

4
U

PS: You are more pretty than her!

Foquinha! disse...

Yep, very international, ahahahaa
I have trained my baaad English, thanks to youuuu, Mr. Driller, but I speak French better... help me alwaysss!!! :)

I

m
i
s
s

y
o
u
u
u
u...

B
eee
i
jjj
o
sss

Ps: thanks for the kindness, wow ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails