sábado, 18 de junho de 2011

Give you all the love


Every time I see the recipient of one of these late night phone calls, tramping through some back alley behind my secret password. . . I see you in the hundreds . . .  I see you in my home... Staring me . . . Whenever I try to sleep . . . with unenviable force about me. . . and I asking me: 
Why . . .
Living is a form of not being sure, not knowing what next or how… 
after leap together.

Bonjour!



*Dar-lhe todo o amor
Toda vez que vejo o destinatário de um desses telefonemas noturnos, vagando por algum beco atrás da minha senha secreta.. . Eu vejo você na casa das centenas. . . Eu vejo você em minha casa ... Olhando-me. . . Sempre que eu tento dormir. . . com uma força invejável sobre mim. . . e eu me perguntando: por que. . .
Viver é uma forma de não ter certeza, não sabendo o que vem depois ou como ... 

depois de pular juntos.
[Is there anybody out there?]

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails