terça-feira, 22 de março de 2011

Enjoy your stay!!!

I felt oddly buoyant, there was a perceptible thrill in the air. Maybe it was the atmosphere of happiness that lightened me today!

Happiness is like the old man told me
Look for it, but you'll never find it all
But let it go, live your life and leave it
Then one day, wake up and she'll be in your home!
Don't lose your faith, so you tell yourself, that's probably enough for now!
***
A felicidade é o que o velho homem me contou
Você olha pra ela, mas jamais a encontrará completamente
Mas deixe estar, viva sua vida e deixe isso
Então um dia, você levanta e ela vai estar em sua casa!
Não perca sua fé, então diga à sí mesmo, que provavelmente é o suficiente
 para agora! 


Welcome, Jeff and PacO! \o/
My name is Jack- Jack of all trades, 
hahaha... kisses!


Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails